Franconia Sculpture Park operates with the objective to make its exhibition, programs and services accessible to all people, including individuals with disabilities.
- At Franconia, the grounds are flat with gravel and mowed pathways.
- All trails are accessible by electrically powered chairs, some trails are strenuous for manual wheel chairs.
- There are two 4-seater golf carts available upon request for those needing assistance touring our exhibition or attending our programs.
- The parking and information facilities are physically accessible for those with mobility impairments, in accordance with the ADA.
- In addition, there are 3 accessible public restrooms.
Accessibility Policy Statement
Franconia Sculpture Park is committed to the mission of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) in making its exhibitions, programs and services accessible to persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Minnesota Human Rights Act and the ADA, Franconia does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its exhibitions, programs or services. Upon request, accommodation will be provided to allow qualified individuals with disabilities to participate in all of Franconia’s exhibitions, programs and services.
In 2011, Franconia Sculpture Park was able to purchase a gas powered golf cart with grant support from the East Central Regional Arts Council with funds provided by the Minnesota Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund as appropriated by the Minnesota State Legislature with money from the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008. Thank you!
E-mail Us: email@example.com
Call Us: 651-257-6668
Write Us: 29836 St. Croix Trail, Franconia, MN 55074
Visit Us: Open to the public daily, from dawn until dusk
Directions: (click here for directions)