1. Application Cover Sheet
- The application deadline for the 2017 Casket Artist Application is July 15.
- Materials must be received via email by MIDNIGHT CST.
- Email complete application materials to email@example.com
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- NOTE: Please submit all text documents as PDFs and images as JPEGs.
• Save as a PDF labeled with applicant’s last name ex. LastName_CoverSheet.pdf
DOWNLOAD COVER SHEET
2. 10-12 Work Samples
Images or video of work that exemplify the applicant’s artistic quality
• 1MB maximum for each JPEG. 1 minute maximum for each video. Label proposal images with Lastname_1.jpg, Lastname_2.jpg, and so on.
3. Image Script
A numbered list that corresponds to each of the 10-12 portfolio images. For each image, include the title, date, materials, dimensions, and if necessary a two sentence description of the work.
• Submit as a PDF labeled Lastname_Script.pdf
4. Current Resume or CV
• Submit as a PDF labeled: Lastname_Resume.pdf
Submitting as an Artist Team
If you are proposing a collaboration between two or more artists, all involved individuals must be active and practicing artists. Please include separate cover pages and resumes/CVs for each artist.
Application materials must be received by MIDNIGHT CST on July 15.
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. You will receive a confirmation email upon receipt of application materials. If you do not receive a confirmation email, your application materials were not received correctly. It is the applicant’s responsibility to contact Franconia Staff if you do not receive a confirmation email to ensure your materials were received.
With questions mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (651) 257-6668.